Telephone: 020 3188 7400
Royal College of General Practitioners
30 Euston Square
We are located on the corner of Euston Road and Melton Street, adjacent to the Euston station taxi rank.
- 2-minute walk from Euston station: mainline rail services
- 2-minute walk from Euston Square underground station: Circle line, Hammersmith & City line and Metropolitan line
- 2-minute walk from Euston underground station: Northern line and Victoria line
- 10-minute walk from Kings Cross St Pancras underground station: Circle line, Hammersmith & City line, Metropolitan line, Northern line, Piccadilly line
- 10-minute walk from St Pancras International station: East Midlands trains, International trains, southEastern High speed trains, Thameslink trains
- 10-12-minute walk from Kings Cross station: mainline rail services
Bus routes that pass our building, or serve Euston station bus station:
18, 30, 59, 73, 91, 205, 253, 390, 476
- Wheelchair access is via an alternative entrance which is located just around the corner and clearly signed from the main entrance.
- There is a buzzer at this entrance so even out of hours security can be contacted to open.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Accessible wash rooms on all floors.
- Accessible study accommodation rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Doors in public areas are fully suitable for wheelchair users. Those using other parts of the building may prefer assistance with some of the heavier doors.
- Concierge team available 7am to 11pm at reception to provide any assistance to visitors on arrival.
Hearing aid users
- For those who use hearing aids, induction loops are present at the main reception desk, in the auditorium and in the 5th floor event rooms.
Website and digital accessibility
Observe GP queries
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions area answered on the Observe GP page.
Observe GP is an interactive video platform the RCGP have created for aspiring medics aged 16 and over.
Effective feedback, both positive and negative is important to us, as it helps make important decisions about the products and services we provide.
Use our online form to give us feedback.
We appreciate that members are currently working in very challenging circumstances. We are working to provide the best support possible by continuing to resolve as many of your queries as quickly as we can. We are also training additional staff to be able to respond to member enquiries while our team moves to remote working in line with Government guidance.Please check our FAQs where you may be able to find an answer to your query.
Contact us for support with any further questions you have about joining the RCGP, your current membership or login issue. Our advisers will be available between 10am to 4pm.
Telephone: 020 3188 7766
See the exams section of our website (MRCGP).
The examinations team are available for calls between 10am and 4pm, and continually monitor emails within business working hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
You can also check our exam-specific FAQs in the exams section, where you may be able to find an answer to your query.
We appreciate and understand that trainees are currently working in very challenging circumstances, and your continued commitment and engagement during the pandemic are a credit to our profession and to your patients. The examinations team are also working under pressure at this time, and we ask you to bear this in mind when calling or emailing us.
Thank you for your continued patience and courtesy.
Email: email@example.comTelephone: 020 3188 7660
Other sources of information
We do not process complaints about doctors.
Contact the General Medical Council (GMC) to report concerns about a doctor, or the British Medical Association if you’re a doctor looking for advice on pay or employment issues.