Join RCGP: trainee GPs
New GP Trainee Registration
Click here or on the guide above to proceed with your GP trainee registration [PDF]
Congratulations on gaining a GP Placement and welcome to the RCGP
The GMC have designated the Royal College of General Practitioners the responsibility for facilitating your training, therefore we have created a package to help you through these exciting and challenging few years.
Associate in Training (AiT) packages
Our Associate in Training (AiT) membership package is the most cost effective way to get all the tools you need for GP specialty training. Along with access to your ePortfolio, being an AiT will give you membership benefits, which include:
- Discounts from the RCGP Medical Bookshop, courses and workshops
- Special AiT rates for the RCGP Annual Conference
- Invitations to FREE member events
- Opportunity to apply for NUS card
- The opportunity to claim tax back on all membership costs
- Invitations to exclusive AiT events held both locally and nationally
- Representation locally and nationally
- Access to the AiT Starters pack – interactive manual to help the transition into GP Training
- Subscriptions to InnovAiT and the BJGP
- RCGP journals to help you through training
- Access to the RCGP Online Learning Environment (OLE)
AiT Impact Report
For more information you can contact us at email@example.com or 0203 188 7662.
AiT Starters' Guide
View our free AiT Starters’ Guide below, this interactive manual has been created by the 2013-15 AiT Committee to help assist the transition into GP training.
- Easy to navigate around.
- Accessible on multiple platforms.
- Top tips from current trainees.
- Helpful jargon buster.
- Step by step advice on getting the most out of RCGP benefits.
- Key insight into exams, assessments, Trainee ePortfolio, learning cycles and much more.
Please Note: The AiT Starters’ Guide is incompatible with any browser which precedes Internet Explorer 9. Please upgrade your browser to IE 9 version or other browsers such as Chrome/Safari to experience the full capabilities of the guide.