London and South England region
RCGP London City Health Safeguarding the Future conference 2015
Safeguarding the Future
More information and booking details here
1-2 May 2015 | London
London's premier GP Conference with top speakers including Clare Gerada and
The conference will cover a wide range of topics about London General Practice and will also offer a range of Mandatory Training sessions.
- Group work mixed with eminent speakers
- Exchange of ideas leading to change of ideas
- Interactive, networking, thinking
- No pre-selection of streams, allowing delegates to drop in and out
- Creative thinking, a vision for the future in London City Healthcare.
What’s happening each day
Day 1 | Friday 1 May 2015
- Plenary introductory sessions from Professor Clare Gerada and Professor Trish Greenhalgh. Introductions to the main conference themes and workshops.
- Optional Conference dinner in the magnificent RCGP Staterooms.
Day 2 | Saturday 2 May 2015
- An afternoon of clinical updates. Participate in a number of interactive workshops interspersed with plenaries to generate ideas and creative thinking.
See full details of this 2 day event
Faculties are organised into administrative regions to enable the sharing of best practice and the exchange of ideas at a regional level.
Cross regional collaborations operate, either through a formal arrangement or through local networking.
The faculties in the London and South England region area are:
Access details of their local news and initiatives through their individual web pages.
Regional Faculty Office
The regional office supports the faculties, by providing input into project development, acting as a link between faculties and supporting opportunities to deliver services effectively across the region.
RCGP South of England Region Office
Suite 5, Fosse House
East Anton House
Regional Engagement Manager, London & South of England Region: Christine Wright
Telephone: 020 3188 7408