InnovAiT is the RCGP journal promoting excellence in primary care through quality education.
Aimed predominantly at GP trainees, InnovAiT rotates through the whole RCGP curriculum on a three year cycle. It’s also an invaluable resource for newly qualified GPs and GP Trainers.
Each issue covers two clinical themes and one non clinical area. Regular features include:
- news section highlighting important policies, research and guidelines
- GP career profiles and insights from GPs at different stages in their careers
- exam tips for the MRCGP assessments
- Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) questions to enable readers to check their own knowledge
- 10 minute scenarios that can be used for tutorials, personal learning or discussion in groups.
- Click activate your editor or society member subscription
- Enter your RCGP member number when prompted
- Choose Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) from the drop down menu
- Click submit
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Special subscription rates are available for medical students, foundation doctors and non AiT RCGP members.
Access to InnovAiT online is possible only after you receive your first copy by regular post.
Why First5 GPs should subscribe:
- Useful for maintaining knowledge for revalidation
- Benefit from clear and relevant articles
- No other journal covers key, relevant general practice information in this comprehensive, easy-to-read format
- A forum to share your thoughts, ideas and knowledge
- Get involved with education through InnovAiT’s strong social media presence
- InnovAiT actively encourages and supports new writers for articles
- Most doctors on the editorial board are First5 GPs, ensuring relevant content for First5 GPs.