InnovAiT is the RCGP journal promoting excellence in primary care through quality education.
Aimed predominantly at GP trainees, InnovAiT rotates through the whole RCGP curriculum on a three year cycle. It’s also an invaluable resource for newly qualified GPs and GP Trainers.
Each issue covers two clinical themes and one non clinical area. Regular features include:
- news section highlighting important policies, research and guidelines
- GP career profiles and insights from GPs at different stages in their careers
- exam tips for the MRCGP assessments
- Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) questions to enable readers to check their own knowledge
- 10 minute scenarios that can be used for tutorials, personal learning or discussion in groups.
Associate in Training activate your subscription
- Go to http://journals.sagepub.com/
- Click on My Account > Register
- Tip: if you are not affiliated with an Institution, type ‘none’
- You will then be asked to verify your email address
Once you have done this, you can log in to the SAGE Journals site
- My Tools >> My Account >> Society Member Access
- Society >> select Royal College of General Practitioners
- Membership Number >> enter your 5 or 6 digit RCGP number (not GMC number)
If you encounter any problems with the process please email the publisher at: email@example.com
Why First5 GPs should subscribe:
- Useful for maintaining knowledge for revalidation
- Benefit from clear and relevant articles
- No other journal covers key, relevant general practice information in this comprehensive, easy-to-read format
- A forum to share your thoughts, ideas and knowledge
- Get involved with education through InnovAiT’s strong social media presence
- InnovAiT actively encourages and supports new writers for articles
- Most doctors on the editorial board are First5 GPs, ensuring relevant content for First5 GPs.