|Date||03 April 2017|
Add to my calendar
Register now for this RCGP CSA preparation course, held at the College's examination centre, 30 Euston Square, London. This course is organised and fully accredited by the RCGP.
This two-day, nationally set RCGP CSA preparation course has been specifically designed to give trainee GPs an understanding of how the CSA exam is run.
Every participant will have the chance to practice their clinical skills in a mock consultation and receive constructive feedback from both the "patient" and trainer.
At the end of the course, you will:
• have an understanding of the consultation model
• be able to apply ethical frameworks to clinical situations
• develop an understanding of how the cases are marked
• have gained experience in consulting with simulated patients
• have received feedback and advice from the roleplayers and trainers
• have viewed the exam suite at 30 Euston Square.
Why take our course?
• Highest quality – RCGP Accredited.
• High success rate – 92% of our course participants go on to pass the CSA.
• Facilitated by experienced MRCGP examiners.
• Only RCGP Accredited courses are held at the RCGP examination centre, giving you the unique opportunity to familiarise yourself with the examination centre.
Please note that the course ends at 17.30pm on day one and 15.30pm on day two.
- Hearing Loop
Dr Craig Kelly FRCGP
Dr Kelly trained at University College Hospital and works as a GP, Trainer and Appraiser and CSA Examiner. He is also the Course Lead for the MRCGP CSA Preparation course run by CSC Department and has been since set up in 2007 and until recently was an Associate Postgraduate Dean for the East Midlands until recently.
Dr Paul Wilson FRCGP
Dr Wilson has been a GP Principal in Doncaster, South Yorkshire since 1984. He is a Clinical Senior Lecturer in General practice at Sheffield Medical School and has previously been a Trainer on the Doncaster GP Training Scheme. He has been an Examiner for the MRCGP Examination since 1996.
Dr Marilyn Graham FRCGP
Dr Graham is an experienced trainer who has been involved in the CSA since its creation . She has been a case writer and is presently a Marshall, Examiner and Trainer for other Examiners of the CSA. She is also involved in the selection of New examiners for the CSA.
Dr Graham also teaches many courses and works with the GMC and London Deanery with trainees in difficulty.
Dr Kerry Davies FRCGP
Dr Davies is a General Practitioner from Pontypool South Wales. He has been a Royal College Examiner since 1996 and a MRCGP CSA Examiner since 2007. Dr Davies is the CSA Course Director for Cardiff since 2008 and this year has become the CSA Course Director for Wrexham too.