Royal College of General Practitioners
30 Euston Square
We are located on the corner of Euston Road and Melton Street, adjacent to Euston Square Gardens.
Christmas 2014 opening hours
We are closed for the Christmas period between 25-26 December 2014, and 1-2 January 2015. We will reopen at 09:00, Monday 5 January 2015.
- 25-26 December 2014: Closed
- 29-31 December 2014: Reduced opening hours 10:00-16:00
- 1-2 January 2015: Closed
We wish you a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year.
Nearest underground and rail connections:
- Euston: Northern line and Victoria line, and mainline rail services
- 2 minute walk from Euston Square: Circle line, Hammersmith and City line and Metropolitan line
- 5 minute walk from Kings Cross St. Pancras: Circle line, Hammersmith and City line, Metropolitan line, Northern line, Piccadilly line and mainline rail services.
Clinical Innovation and Research Centre (CIRC)
Tel: 020 3188 7597
Tel:020 3188 7660
GP Specialist Applications
Tel: 020 3188 7656
Library and Knowledge Resource Centre
Tel: 020 3188 7555 or 020 3188 7553
Online Shop support
Tel: 020 3188 7766
RCGP Special Measures Pilot Project
Expert support, mentoring and coaching for practices placed in special measures. Contact Gilbert Malin Project Manager Special Measures.
Tel: 020 3188 7637
Press visit the RCGP Press team page
British Journal of General Practice (BJGP)
Tel: 020 3188 7542
Tel: 016 1872 6667
Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, international and local contacts
RCGP near you
Other sources of information
We do not process complaints about doctors.
Contact the General Medical Council (GMC) to report concerns about a doctor, or the British Medical Association if you’re a doctor looking for advice on pay or employment issues.