Medical Educators' Group
Medical Educators' Group Conference 2015
Saturday 3 October 2015 | Glasgow
The Medical Educators' Group Conference will provide a fantastic professional development and networking opportunity for GP and primary care educators of all roles and backgrounds.
- Jointly hosted by the RCGP, COGPED, Heads of Training and UKCEA
- Workshops and speakers tailored to meet the needs of different groups of educators
- Shared sessions looking at cross-cutting issues and the latest strategic developments in primary care education
- Learn how to develop your career as an educator
- Share and contribute your ideas to enhance future education
- Catch-up with other experienced educators
- Build your professional networks and educational resilience
Full details and registration
Presentations from MEG Conference - October 2012
Lost in Translation - Sarah Escott
Learning and Development styles [PPT] Dr Michal Grenville
Mentoring [PPT] Dr Kirsty Baldwin and Anne Lowe
Helping to recruit undergraduates to GP career [PPT] Prof Amanda Howe
Resources and teaching materials
How to guides
These are a series of helpful guides, unique to the MEG website. These have been produced in partnership with the RCGP and the contributors.
Training Resources from MEG Members
These educator resources have been recommended by MEG members. Inclusion on this page does not imply any quality control, endorsement or accreditation by the RCGP.
The Gold Standards Framework for Primary Care [DOC] : a systematic approach to improving the quality of care for all people nearing the end of life
Management of depression in older people: why this is important in Primary Care [PDF]
Links to RCGP Resources
If you have material that you would like to be included on the website please contact us initially for approval.