RCGP Annual Conference | Exhibition
The RCGP Annual Conference and exhibition is the largest dedicated educational event for GPs in the UK, bringing together over 1600 senior-level buyers and decision makers. The event continues to go from strength to strength – growing by around 200 delegates year on year. The conference provides a unique platform to meet with GPs on a face-to-face level in a focussed environment.
The carefully planned programme allows nine hours of dedicated exhibition time to meet and network with delegates between clinical sessions. The exhibition plan has been expertly designed to incorporate catering areas and poster presentations amongst exhibition stands to ensure the best possible flow of delegates to all areas of the exhibition hall.
Our research tells us that:
- 90% of exhibitors achieve their objectives
- 87% of exhibitors meet their target audience
- 84% of exhibitors believe the conference is value for money.
The exhibition features over 100 organisations including healthcare equipment manufacturers, education providers, professional bodies, pharmaceuticals, publishers, software and IT providers, charities, NHS Trusts and commissioning units, recruitment agencies, financial and legal services.
Reasons to exhibit
- Engage and network with over 1600 GPs and practice team members
- Expert marketing campaign to secure a large, high-quality audience
- 100 word company profile in the conference handbook and mobile app
- Listing and hotlink on the conference website with hotlink
- Full shell scheme and electrics package
- List of attendees (subject to data protection)
- Access to a wide range of exclusive advertising and sponsorship opportunities to enhance your presence at the event
- Raise the profile and awareness of your company, products and services to the primary care community
- Stay ahead of your competitors and learn about industry updates and developments
- Conduct market research to identify the current issues and needs of primary care health professionals.
Who will I meet?
GPs, GP locums, GP partners, GP trainees, AiTs Clinical Commissioning Groups, Medical students, Directors, Academics, Consultants, Managers, Practice nurses, Physicians, and Researchers.
Exhibitors have the exclusive opportunity to enhance their presence at the event by advertising in the monthly enewsletter that reaches 50,000 RCGP members or you can advertise on the conference website. Both of these opportunities can generate interest in the lead up to the event, create new enquiries and drive traffic to your stand.
In addition, we have excellent onsite advertising opportunities available on plasma signage throughout the venue to further highlight key messages, products, promotions and news and increase footfall to your stand.
For further details on the exhibition plan, stand information, marketing and advertising opportunities and how to book, call Profile Productions on +44(0)20 3725 5840.
Please refer to our ABPI compliance guide for details on how the Conference respects the ABPI guidelines. Pharmaceutical companies will find this document useful.
This meeting has been supported by the following companies through the purchase of exhibition trade space:
Details to follow soon...