RCGP Annual Conference | Exhibition
The RCGP Annual Conference and exhibition is the largest dedicated educational event for GPs in the UK, bringing together over 1600 senior-level buyers and decision makers. The event continues to go from strength to strength – growing by around 200 delegates year on year. The conference provides a unique platform to meet with GPs on a face-to-face level in a focussed environment.
The carefully planned programme allows nine hours of dedicated exhibition time to meet and network with delegates between clinical sessions. The exhibition plan has been expertly designed to incorporate catering areas and poster presentations amongst exhibition stands to ensure the best possible flow of delegates to all areas of the exhibition hall.
Our research tells us that:
- 90% of exhibitors achieve their objectives
- 87% of exhibitors meet their target audience
- 84% of exhibitors believe the conference is value for money
- 84% of delegates are interested in attending again in 2014.
The exhibition features over 100 organisations including healthcare equipment manufacturers, education providers, professional bodies, pharmaceuticals, publishers, software and IT providers, charities, NHS Trusts and commissioning units, recruitment agencies, financial and legal services.
Sponsors have included NHS Improving Quality, GlaxoSmithKline, Medical Protection Society, Almirall, Reckitt Benckiser, Novartis, BMI Healthcare, MDDUS, The MDU, Danone, AstraZeneca and many others.
Reasons to exhibit
- Engage and network with over 1600 GPs and practice team members
- Expert marketing campaign to secure a large, high-quality audience
- 100 word company profile in the conference handbook and mobile app
- Listing and hotlink on the conference website with hotlink
- Full shell scheme and electrics package
- List of attendees (subject to data protection)
- Access to a wide range of exclusive advertising and sponsorship opportunities to enhance your presence at the event
- Raise the profile and awareness of your company, products and services to the primary care community
- Stay ahead of your competitors and learn about industry updates and developments
- Conduct market research to identify the current issues and needs of primary care health professionals.
Who will I meet?
GPs GP locums GP partners GP trainees, AiTs Clinical Commissioning Groups, Medical students Directors Academics Consultants Managers Practice nurses Physicians Researchers New for 2014.
Exhibitors have the exclusive opportunity to enhance their presence at the event by advertising in the monthly enewsletter that reaches 50,000 RCGP members or you can advertise on the conference website. Both of these opportunities can generate interest in the lead up to the event, create new enquiries and drive traffic to your stand.
In addition, we have excellent onsite advertising opportunities available on plasma signage throughout the venue to further highlight key messages, products, promotions and news and increase footfall to your stand.
For further details on the exhibition plan, stand information, marketing and advertising opportunities and how to book, download the exhibition and sponsorship guide or call Profile Productions on +44(0)20 3725 5840.
This meeting has been supported by the following companies through the purchase of exhibition trade space.
30 Euston Square
Africa Health Placements
Baby Nose Clear
Betsi Cabwaladr University Health Board
British Medical Association
British Society of Clinical & Academic Hypnosis
Cambridge Manufacturing Co Ltd
Cancer Research UK
Care Quality Commission
CFEP UK Surveys Ltd
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Childhood Eye Cancer Trust
Christian Medical Fellowship
Clement Clarke International
Constable and Robinson
Danone Baby Nutrition
Department for Work and Pensions
Faculty of Occupational Medicine
General Medical Council
Health Match BC
Intra Pharm Laboratories Ltd
Julia Warner Health Ltd
Klinefelter's Syndrome Association (KSA)
Lyme Disease Action
MacMillan Cancer Support
Marie Curie Cancer Care
Medical Insurance Advisory Bureau
Mesi ABPI MD
Motor Neurone Disease Association
Myotonic Dystrophy Support Group
National Cancer Peer Review
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
NB Medical Education
NHS Improving Quality
North of England NHS Commissioning Unit
Northern Territory Medicare Local
Ovarian Cancer Action
Patient Access Ltd
Rethink Mental Illness
Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
Royal Medical Benevolent Fund
Rural Doctors Workforce
Rural Health West
South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
South West Commissioning Support Unit
Target Ovarian Cancer
Teacher Support Network
The Community Network
The Stroke Association
Toshiba Medical Systems
University of Manchester
Wilmington Healthcare Ltd
Yakult UK Ltd