RCGP Annual Conference
The RCGP Annual Primary Care Conference is the must attend event of the year for GPs and practice team colleagues, showcasing the latest clinical and policy developments across the UK and bringing together an impressive range of national and international speakers.
The 2015 Conference will take place at the SECC, Glasgow, 1-3 October 2015, with the theme 'Expanding horizons of care'. Further details will be made available in January 2015.
Exhibition | Sponsorship
Call for programme suggestions
We are once again keen for members to help shape the conference.
Submit your programme suggestion before 31 December 2014.
All suggestions will be considered once the deadline has passed, assessed by the information provided on the form and forwarded to the appropriate programme lead for consideration. This will ensure a fair and transparent process and a high quality, relevant conference programme. Regrettably, we cannot guarantee acceptance of all suggestions.
The final decision will be made by the Conference Management Group at the end of March 2015.
This is your conference…don’t miss your chance to shape the programme and contribute to yet another truly inspirational conference!
A packed programme ensures there is something to suit the whole practice team:
- Help your day-to-day practice and enhance your patient care.
- Get updates on issues relevant to your practice and the latest technological developments.
- Clinical, education, policy, commissioning and patient sessions as well as specific sessions for First5 GPs, AiTs and the wider practice team.
- Small seminars and workshops focusing on clinical updates.
- Learn new skills and exchange ideas using a range of educational techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to network and exchange ideas with over 2,000 primary care professionals.
- Previous attendees said attending the Conference left them feeling energised and proud to be a GP!
The 2014 Conference took place in Liverpool, 2-4 October 2014. The theme was 'Futureproof: resilience in practice', how can we or how are we working towards strong, resilient general practice for the future, providing the best possible practice and outcomes for patients?
A few tweets from previous delegates
Please direct all enquiries to our conference organiser, Profile Productions:
Profile Productions Ltd
58 Uxbridge Road
Tel: 020 3725 5840 | Fax: 0844 507 0578