RCGP Annual Conference
The RCGP Annual Primary Care Conference is the must attend event of the year for GPs and practice team colleagues, showcasing the latest clinical and policy developments across the UK and bringing together an impressive range of national and international speakers.
The 2016 Annual Conference took place in Harrogate, 6 - 8 October 2016. The theme was 'Energising Primary Care'.
- Get updates on issues relevant to your practice and the latest technological developments.
- Clinical, education, policy and patient sessions as well as specific sessions for First5 GPs, AiTs and the wider practice team.
- Small seminars and workshops focusing on clinical updates.
- Learn new skills and exchange ideas using a range of educational techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to network and exchange ideas with over 1600 primary care professionals.
- Previous attendees said attending the Conference left them feeling energised and proud to be a GP!
> Full details