RCGP Annual Conference
The RCGP Annual Primary Care Conference is the must attend event of the year for GPs and practice team colleagues, showcasing the latest clinical and policy developments across the UK and bringing together an impressive range of national and international speakers.
The 2015 Conference took place at the SECC, Glasgow, 1-3 October 2015, with the theme 'Expanding horizons of care'.
Programme | Exhibition
Conference news, highlights and video, courtesy of our media partner, GP
Why attend the RCGP Annual Conference?
A packed programme ensures there is something to suit the whole practice team:
- Help your day-to-day practice and enhance your patient care.
- Get updates on issues relevant to your practice and the latest technological developments.
- Clinical, education, policy, commissioning and patient sessions as well as specific sessions for First5 GPs, AiTs and the wider practice team.
- Small seminars and workshops focusing on clinical updates.
- Learn new skills and exchange ideas using a range of educational techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to network and exchange ideas with over 2,000 primary care professionals.
- Previous attendees said attending the Conference left them feeling energised and proud to be a GP!
A few tweets from previous delegates
Please direct all enquiries to our conference organiser, Profile Productions:
Profile Productions Ltd
58 Uxbridge Road
Tel: 020 3725 5840 | Fax: 0844 507 0578