RCGP Annual Conference
The RCGP Annual Primary Care Conference is the must attend event of the year for GPs and practice team colleagues, showcasing the latest clinical and policy developments across the UK and bringing together an impressive range of national and international speakers.
The 2015 Conference will take place at the SECC, Glasgow, 1-3 October 2015, with the theme 'Expanding horizons of care'.
Register | Programme | Call for posters | Travel and accommodation | Exhibition | Sponsorship
Register now for the RCGP Annual Conference. Various tickets are available depending on professional status and duration of attendance.
A packed programme ensures there is something to suit the whole practice team:
- Help your day-to-day practice and enhance your patient care.
- Get updates on issues relevant to your practice and the latest technological developments.
- Clinical, education, policy, commissioning and patient sessions as well as specific sessions for First5 GPs, AiTs and the wider practice team.
- Small seminars and workshops focusing on clinical updates.
- Learn new skills and exchange ideas using a range of educational techniques.
- Plenty of opportunities to network and exchange ideas with over 2,000 primary care professionals.
- Previous attendees said attending the Conference left them feeling energised and proud to be a GP!
Pre conference for AiTs, First5 GPs and Junior International Committee (JIC)
On the eve of this years' RCGP Annual Conference, the Junior International Committee (JIC) will be hosting a pre-conference for all national and international AiTs, First5® GPs and other interested parties. This is a wonderful opportunity to explore what global general practice means to you and gain valuable insights into 'expanding the horizons' of your primary care outlook. This special half day event will be interactive, informative and fun. It starts from 14:00 on Wednesday 30 September 2015 and is an ideal opportunity to warm up for the main conference.
Medical Educators' Group Conference
The Medical Educators' Group (MEG) will be holding their conference on Saturday 3 October, jointly hosted by RCGP, COGPED, Heads of Training and UKCEA. The conference will provide a fantastic professional development and networking opportunity for GPs and primary care educators of all roles and backgrounds.
The morning session will be inclusive of the Annual Conference programme with particular focus on medical education, followed by an afternoon programme dedicated to medical educators with additional, focused workshops.
Those planning on attending the MEG Conference in addition to the Annual Conference should register their place for both events here.
The 2014 Conference took place in Liverpool, 2-4 October 2014. The theme was 'Futureproof: resilience in practice', how can we or how are we working towards strong, resilient general practice for the future, providing the best possible practice and outcomes for patients?
A few tweets from previous delegates
Please direct all enquiries to our conference organiser, Profile Productions:
Profile Productions Ltd
58 Uxbridge Road
Tel: 020 3725 5840 | Fax: 0844 507 0578