PHE has provided guidance on antibiotic management for all common infections, which can be adapted locally.
There is information and resources on:
• General guidance for all common infections
• Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
• Venous Leg Ulcers: Infection diagnosis and management
• PVL-Staphylococcus aureus
• Vaginal discharge
• Helicobacter pylori
• Infectious diarrhoea
• Fungal skin and nail infections
Quick reference guides [DOC and PDF]
The item has been added to your basket.
This item is out of stock.
The item is out of stock.
An error occured adding your item to the basket: